Saturday, December 18, 2010

kc and piolo?or sam?

Whats the real score between them? read between the lines right? pero when I look at them , Lovebirds talaga ah!I hope someday they will admit it. They look good together though,, may spark talaga but dont you think na kailangan naman e share nila or e admit man lang. They keep saying they're trying to protect the relationship but yeah but I mean public figures sila, ,so they owe it to the public. Kaya nga they earn millions right..I'm not against her but It's just that Host siya ng showbiz news kaya I hope e share nila sa mga fans na sumusuporta sa kanila,,coz If your a showbiz news anchor kailangan naman you need to be open to yourself first coz sa trabaho nya She has to ask no matter what even personal questions but other than that. She's gonna be a brighter star!!

I've heard may movie sila with Sam,, thats something to look forward also. May chemistry din sila. Seem's like when I look at them uhmm they like each other,especially sa side ni Sam,, but the thing is Piolo and Sam are best friends in showbiz so that's hard. At least for now Kc and Sam are good friends.but who knows whats in store for them when they're not yet married di ba:)

No comments:

Post a Comment